Tuesday 4 December 2012

observation day

The observation day on 04/12/2012 

15 minutes per interval is using for recorded on the variety of customer. The observation time is start on 11 am. until 130 pm. 
And some of the customer feedback. 




Observation:
  1. This outlet is lack of staff for working, so that the some of the customer will not be able to entertain. 
  2. The environment is pack and quite noisy since many people talking loudly. 
  3. People who buy and drink is more than people who buy take away. 
  4. Women is prefer sit down and have a coffee than man. 
  5. Much of the people like to reading or surfing internet alone in the Starbucks. 
  6. Foreigner customer is more than Malaysian customer in this outlet. 
  7. The customer is less asking the suggestion from the barista. 
  8. Most of the customer will only have a look on the special item on the rack, not buy it.
  9. Many foreigner customer like to have breakfast at Starbucks. 
  10. Every customer will not buy more than 5 items. 
Feedback from customer
  1. The coffee and the side food is taste good. 
  2. I love Starbucks. There coffee is very strong. Everyone I know love Dunkin Donuts, Coffee Bean, Dome, and other. And I think it is so weak that is has no flavour. It is individual taste. 
  3. The place smells heavenly when you walk by, there are comfortable chairs to sit in while you enjoy your coffee, great selection, any variety they have as fresh coffee they also sell in whole beans so you can enjoy it at home, fast and friendly service, plus they give me a discount when I bring my own thermal mug.
  4. I feel like drinking Starbucks is so cool, so i just follow the trendy, and feel so fashion. 
  5. It is my behaviour to having breakfast at the Starbucks.. 
  6. I dont like drink coffee, but i do love their hot caramal apple cider! I could almost get addicted to that stuff. Good thing there is not one in my small town yet. 
  7. In my case, i dont normally go in Starbucks just for the coffee. I normally go there to meet my friend or to have outside office meeting. It is the place to discuss things. 
  8. Just spend my time at here since i am too free, and I can look around here.
  9. Because the Starbucks marketing department is brilliant.
  10. The service the employees at the one near my office do an amazing job during the morning rush of moving people through in an efficient yet friendly manner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment